Seminar on Smart City Transformation
by Mr. Amitabh Satyam.
To be planned
|This program will give participants a chance to learn about the latest in the business world, opportunity marketplace, and employment options from renowned faculty and co-authored a book on Smart City, Mr. Amitabh Satyam, Chairman of Smart Transformation. Smart Transformation defines the global fabric and eco-system for defining an optimal solution through technology.
The objective of this class is to cover some of the salient features of Smart Solutions in the modern world and to lay out the philosophy, tools, procedures, and incentives that an organization or a person can adapt to drive innovation.
₹ 24000 per seat
Last day to register <TBD>.
25 seats only!!!
Allocation on come first serve basis.
|The participants after completion will have a better understanding of:
● The needed definitions, concepts, strategies, approaches, and technologies to develop and manage a greenfield or brownfield Smart city.
● Economics, developmental concepts, engineering, environment and governance that sets the definitive foundation of the Smart framework.
● Technologies that are powering the Smart movement.
● Specific methodology of measuring Smart elements of a city. Introduction to the concepts of Smart Map and Smart Index.
● A structured approach to a transformation: setting priorities, execution, financing, and governance.
● The new structure of the Smart industry and the new market dynamics.
|About the trainer
||Mr. Amitabh Satyam is the co-author of “The Smart City Transformations: The Revolution of The 21st Century”. He was earlier the Managing Partner at SAP, the global consulting head for Telecom at IBM, and the global leader for the IoT practice also at IBM.
He started his career on Wall Street as an investment analyst at Shearson Lehman Brothers. Later, he worked at Reliance in India as the National Operations Head, MobiApps as the Managing Director, and at Siemens as the Vice President for Telecom. He has also taught at The Ohio State University and Rider University in the USA for four years.
|Find him on LinkedIn, Facebook and find his book “The Smart City Transformations: The Revolution of The 21st Century” on Amazon.
Terms and Conditions
- Inclusive of 18% GST.
- If the workshop is canceled, all registrants will receive full refund.
- The registrants are welcome to register for the next workshop, subject to availability.
- The event venue is tentative and subject to change.
- Fees offered is valid only for the current event.
- Any cancellation requested in the last week prior to the event, is non-refundable.
- The registration is transferable.
- If you are transferring to a friend or colleague, you must notify of the change at least 48 hours prior, to the contacts on the event page.
- If someone other than the registrant is attending, kindly send an e-mail from your registered e-mail ID with your name , the attendee’s name, email address, and mobile number. This mail will be sent to the contacts mentioned here
- We are not liable, in case the GST number and registered company name is not provided timely.
- The organizer retains the rights to cancel or reschedule the event in specific circumstance and an option would be available for full refund of the fee to the participant.
- Event is a full day event from 9:30AM to 5:30PM. It might get extended after 5:30PM in the evening if there is a need for desired learning.
- The organizer will try to do its best to provide you best of the learning experience however, it will not be responsible for any shortfall which is beyond its control su
- Participants are expected to arrive 30 minutes prior to the event start time.
- If there are more than 10 participants, we are happy to organize the event at your preferred location. Any cost to of such venue including travel cost would be extra as applicable.
- The client understands that Asiaus Systems or any of its associate make no representation, expressed or implied, as to the success of services or products, performance of delivering party, warranties of any kind, for the business transactions or the integrity and/or the creditworthiness of the parties introduced by any of its associate or introduced by Asiaus Systems in relation to the transaction.
- Unintentional clerical errors, omissions or misunderstandings is corrected promptly after discovery
[email protected], +91-9167988029
[email protected], +91-7738500373Venue is tentatively planned at CIBA, Fr Agnel Business School or EBS, VashiBelow, you can find a map of the event venue: